Tuesday

The Courtesan's Dream

I love to dream. Escapades, Fantasies, Encounters… Desires.

I love to dream. Wandering, Exploring, Experimenting…..Fears.

I dream often as all of us do and yet I wonder what it all means. At times when I wake I find myself wanting to go back to the place of which I left.

This dream.

Have you ever found yourself interrupted from a dream, awaken by something and wanting so badly to return to that dream.. that moment? To absorb it.. to live in it?

I often have.

The other night, I had a strange dream. This dream, for some reason for the most part was difficult to remember and now even harder to explain. But it had such an impact on me that when I woke, I felt as though I was still living in the moment.

The Moment.

A ring of fire, I am given the choice between a lover and a friend. So strange as the lover and the friend seem as though they are the same person, even though they were not. As the dream goes on, the two people become dimensions of people I have met before, both people who are living and those who have passed on.

Choose one.

And, as I stand there trying to figure out how I could possibly choose one and why I have to choose one, I realize that the person who is asking me to choose.. is actually me.

Awaken yet wanting to go back.

I love to dream, at times it terrifies me, yet somewhere in my mind I know it is just a dream.

I love to dream. Trying to figure out what it all means…


As Always,

The Consummate Courtesan






Technorati Tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment